Friday, September 2, 2011

A little Respect for my Tweeps


Is Twitter the ugly stepchild of the social media world?

No, it's just an acquired taste.

But when you are on Twitter, and really use it as a communication tool, it can create a revolution, large and small.

For a world wide perspective check out this recent story.

In my own world, I have connected to folks across town, 150 miles away, half a country away, and even around the world that I talk to on a regular basis.

And it's not just silly stuff, like cat videos.

But I have helped people connect who were looking for work, looking for a job, looking for an answer, even looking for their lost phone!

My simple take on Twitter is it's a group text messaging platform.

Want to join me? I'm here: http://twitter.com/ScLoHo/




ScLoHo is Scott Howard, a Solutions Consultant with Cirrus ABS.

You can contact him here:

No comments:

Post a Comment