Thursday, September 1, 2011

LinkedIN #Fail ? (Maybe Not) Part 3


There wasn't going to be a Part 3 to this story.

But I received a phone call after 4pm yesterday from Angie at LinkedIn.

I'm not sure which of my various conversations prompted them to act.

I started the story on Twitter last week.

Continued with emails on Monday.

Posted the saga on this site Tuesday and Wednesday.

Tweeted, others ReTweeted, it was on Google+ with several comments.

Wednesday afternoon, Angie called and I was offered the 30 day trial.

Not for all five of us, but for me.

Angie sent me a confirmation email:

Hi Scott,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today.

As we discussed, I have granted you full use of the Executive account for the next month. We will also send you a remind email when you free month is about to expire so you can upgrade if you would like to continue at the Executive level.

I am also including the link below so you can sign up for our Premium.

Thank you and have a great day.

Regards,

Angie
LinkedIn Customer Service Supervisor



I will use my 30 day trial and perhaps we can then sign all 5 of us up for the program.


I will chalk this one up to the power of social media.


ScLoHo is Scott Howard, a Solutions Consultant with Cirrus ABS.

You can contact him here:

No comments:

Post a Comment