Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Combining Social Media with Real Life

Recently I read a blog post from Josh Kilen that I believe is important.

I've edited it, so go to the original to read the full post:

5 Ways to Make Social Media Work

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 02:10 AM PDT

Via Flickr (fredcavazza)

After publishing a series of bedtime stories for parents to tell their kids and a devotional for Christians in Business, I needed a new project.

So, I’ve begun work on a book for authors and artists about using Social Media to its fullest.

These are a few main points from the book:

1. Start a Blog, Now


2. Create a Facebook Page


3. Start a Twitter account and post cool stories


4. Understand the power of YouTube and videos


5. Share Some Pictures



ScLoHo is Scott Howard, a Solutions Consultant with Cirrus ABS.

You can contact him here:

No comments:

Post a Comment