Last week, I saw a tweet that promised to tell me 30 things I should not reveal on Social Media if I clicked on the link.
Since I've clicked on this guys links before, I clicked on this one and read his story that looks like it came from 2008, but is just as relevant today.
Sometimes I think list like this are not needed, but then again, I see people putting their phone number on their Facebook Wall, or talking about how they hate their boss, and I realize common sense in social media isn't common.
Here's the first 10:
- What chicken you are plucking or cow you’re milking on Farmville on Facebook
- How many you have killed on Mafia wars or where they are buried.. again on Facebook
- Party photos showing you inebriated or a hand placed where it shouldn’t be
- That you are having a party.. you might get more guests than you counted on
- Photos revealing you flirting with the bosses wife at the annual work Christmas party
- That you are having an affair
- That you are thinking of having an affair
- Complaints about your boss
- That you hate your job and want to leave.. you might get your wish.. involuntarily
- Don’t share photos or an event that reveals that you were not sick that day at work
Click here for the full list from Jeff Bullas.