Monday, February 21, 2011

The Best 5 of 35?



Last year, a few folks suggested I write more about Social Media.

Some wanted me to teach Social Media.

Others wanted me to justify Social Media.

That last one was a doozy.

So after giving it some thought, I started preparing another website, which you are reading right now, that would share some of what I have learned over the past few years along with some guest posts from others.

Not every one of the previous 35 posts are note worthy, but some are worth checking out again, or if you didn't see them the first time, you can scan thru the list and see what captures your interest:


Here's a video that shows why we should care about Social Media. Pass this on to the skeptics. Click here.


Click here for an Illustrated guide to setting up a blog.


I also presented a weeks worth of Twitter information including this Illustrated guide to setting up your Twitter account, click here

Also regarding Twitter, click here for some Twitter Terms you should know.

And click here to see the application I use and recommend for managing LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.

We will continue this journey online and in person.

As a matter of fact, Tuesday 2/22, I get to sit on a Social Media Breakfast panel with some friends and we'll be sharing our perspectives on keeping the social in social media. Click here for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment