Monday, July 11, 2011

How Many Social Channels Do You Need?

When my friend and co-worker Kevin Mullett mentions all the social media channels he is on, most people's eyes glaze over.

But part of Kevin's job is to find all of these channels, explore them, and see if they are useful for our clients at Cirrus ABS.

But for Kevin, it's not just a job, it's a passion and lifestyle.
Link
Feel free to ask Kevin about them, the best way to communicate with him is Twitter: http://twitter.com/kmullett/

And for me, my primary channels are:
  1. Twitter
  2. LinkedIn
  3. Facebook
  4. Blogs
The Blogs are my primary source of sharing information, the other 3 are used to provide links to the blogs and for conversational purposes.

In the weeks ahead, I'll explore each of these in more detail.

And over the weekend I started using Google Plus.

What Social Media Channels do YOU use?


ScLoHo is Scott Howard, a Solutions Consultant with Cirrus ABS. You can contact him here:

No comments:

Post a Comment