Monday, June 20, 2011

The Popularity of Social Media


Will Social Media replace ____________________ ?

That's a question folks have been asking for weeks, months, even years.

In most cases the answer is no.

We still use telephones, even though they clip onto our belt and have more computer power than our computers did 15 years ago.

Newspapers are still being published, although the industry is hurting.

Radio stations, tv stations, they all are doing okay as they have had to adjust their business model.

The rise of social media does not mean the end to stand alone websites either.

Social Media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and all the blog type of sites are simply low cost communication tools.

Despite the popularity of these sites, and those who know me, know I'm a big Twitter, LinkedIn and Blog fan, there is still a need for these other mediums.

And despite what I have been able to accomplish online, I understand my limitations and the legitimate need for paying someone to create, enhance, and optimize your online presence if you are a legitimate business.

That is why today is my first day at Cirrus ABS, the top website development company in northern Indiana that truly understands Net-Centered Marketing and has a tremendous track record spanning from local to regional and national businesses for the past 15 years.

My role as Solutions Consultant will include helping those that have played around in Social Media, create a legitimate online presence that actually produces a Return on Investment.

Of course with my 25+ years in advertising and marketing, I'll continue to be the guy who will offer you some free advice, but I'll be upfront with telling you the truth about all your marketing and advertising including offering solutions thru Cirrus ABS.

Here's how you can contact me at Cirrus:

SHoward@CirrusABS.com

260-255-HELP (4387) is my new direct line, I selected myself last year, now it is my Cirrus Cell number.

Here to help & serve.... Scott Howard aka ScLoHo

No comments:

Post a Comment